5/13/2012

Lady of the Lake



So, yesterday marks my fourth time (I think) staying in my grandpa’s vacant apartment during weekend. Ahem, you see, I live in East Surabaya while most of my friends (and my bf, of course:p) live in the west. The west also has lots more cafes and dining places compared to the east. Basically, in order to save my time and energy getting back-forth from east-west-east, I decided to make use of my grandpa’s apart;)
My grandparents left pretty much everything in place when they last visited the apartment, including the nifty decorations. Here are some of my favorites.

Ranked 3 – A glossy tea set.

Ranked 2 – Oooo I love how this screams “Japanese!” (or probably Chinese) to me. I’ve always been fascinated with Japanese culture. I mean, look at the tiny vase(?).

Ranked 1 – A shih tzu doll! Amazing how it resembles the real thing…if only I’d clean its fur.

I’ve been planning to use the apartment's garden as a background in my photoshoot muahahaha, but I haven’t got the chance to. I’ll share how it looks once I get the chance :D well staying in this apartment absolutely has some advantages;) I don't have to worry what time I'll be home, and I can have fun without being troubled by the thought.

Oh right, have you seen Dark Shadows? I watched it yesterday. Bottomline? Terribly spooked by the dark atmosphere -_- I can’t never watch movies with ghosts in it… Gahhhh they always scare the hell out of me. Yesterday I slept with one eye opened because my imagination was playing tricks on me. Too bad, since it was an okay movie. It will probably be intriguing to analyze! :p (English Lit student, at your service).
Btw I couldn’t stop staring at Vicky’s outfits, literally.

 This would be my definite favorite. Cape coat with red buttons and belt, white tights, and mary jane

Lastly…outfit photos for last Friday night! <3






 My highest pair of heels everrrrr. My legs look awesome with it :D

 What I did with my iPod :p


As usual: a sunset sky. Too bad I couldn't snap clearer pic.
Nevertheless the sky's color was very beautiful ;)


A preview of an upcoming look!<3

P.S: The title of this post is taken from an entity who gave King Arthur his most famous Excalibur sword. Been reading a lot about King Arthur thanks to Fate/Zero, and I’d just found out that in contrast to most films about King Arthur, Excalibur is not the sword that he pulls out of the stone.

I'm going to close this post with a smile!<3

Outfit: Aqua Blue Boyfriend Blazer from mum's closet || Simple White Dress || Heels from Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! Any feedbacks or just comments are hugely appreciated. :) show this blog some love, will you? :3